Monday, 5 December 2016




 I am Meghan O'Mara. The most prominent features people notice is my appearence.  My bleach blonde natural hair and my blue eyes, along with my tan skin complexion. I am 5'2 and considered very short for my age, but I don't mind. My bubbly personality is something people tend to recognize, always smiling to help that day go by. These being the first things people see when they look at me, is often how they always see me however the views on how I see myself are a little different. I consider myself to be an independent and hard working individual, a perfectionist you could say. I am a provincial gymnast on team Ontario, perfection is something my team specializes in. Training 17 hours a week, it makes it hard to focus on anything else but I will always make an effort to get as much work and things outside of gym done as possible. I believe my identity is not only defined by what I do and my appearenence, but also by my opinions, thoughts and goals. Growing up my family has had set rules that has impacted the way I am now. My family is very self important, with this trait I have become a very self important individual. However I am also very talkative and good with words. This is also very helpful with the carreer path I would like to follow, I would like to be a 911 operator, and with this comes a very calm tone and must be well with words. Finally I believe that my family has the biggest impact on defining me. Constanly contradicting what I can and can't do, yet always shaping the path for me to follow.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've heard of someone aspiring to be a 911 operator - that speaks volumes about you! You will be the voice of calm in a moment of trauma, and I'm sure you'll be excellent at it. I didn't know you were on the provincial gymnastic team. Congratulations! That must be exhausting, and I hope that you get out of it what you are putting into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete