Friday, 16 December 2016
What defines me.
What defines who I am would have to be me being a brother of two, a son, and a grandson. The characters that are in my life are those that have impacted who I am the most, more then what I have done to define who I am.
For starters, the biggest influence on who I am is without a doubt my parents whom have raised me with the love and care that most children prefer to have. They have since the beginning of when they started raising me, taught me how to be an independent sort of person, as they had always encouraged me to solve my problems without any help. They are most certainly the reason for me choosing to be a more solitary person. This is there impact on how I define myself, as they helped me become a more independent individual.
However, just because I have been taught to be a more independent person by my parents, another factor that has impacted on how I define myself would be the friends that I have acquired that have taught me that I can not solve everything on my own, and that independence is not something that I can truly rely on. I have had friends reach out to me when I needed the support many times before, and I am forever grateful for them as they have helped me define who I am as a person among pears.
My brothers also play an important role in how I am the man that I am today. Me and my brothers got into fights, a lot of fights when we were younger. We hated each other, however something eventually just clicked and the fighting had stopped. We just started getting along, for the most part. The trivial things that we used to fight about, we just laugh at. My brothers taught me that things can change, and that I just need to get over it and go with it.
In conclusion, out of all the many things that impacted how I define myself, the people that I associate with are the biggest and most important ones in that regard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment