Thursday, 8 December 2016

what defines me

I think I am defined by my poor work ethic, my family, and my dog.  My work ethic is terrible because I procrastinate a lot even though I have a lot of free time.  To be honest most of my English work is done within a half hour of the due date.  Or sometimes I just don't do things on time but I don't know why, kind of like this which was due on  Monday or something.  I wish I  didn't procrastinate as much as I do, but it's a bad habit.  I am defined by my family because they always support me and care for me and buy me cereal and stuff.  My dog is really cool as well because she never barks and kind of just sleeps all day and makes me happier.  

3 comments:

  1. your poor work ethic is the reason you have 50 in thee easiest course this school offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan: where do I begin? Procrastination is certainly a weakness that all of us struggle with, but it's interesting that you see it as a defining factor in who you are. My recommendation is to make small changes now, while you are young, because these habits will be harder to break when you get older. Imagine what results you can achieve if you do not procrastinate and get your work done early...or are you afraid of what may happen?

    ReplyDelete