Tuesday, 6 December 2016

What Defines Me? - Kevin Dearsley

     I am a 16-year-old male high school student living with both my parents and my brother in a semi-detached house. However, I feel I am defined by more than just physical attributes. I feel that I am defined by things that can not be seen including; my interests, my opinions, and my family. For as long as I can remember, my family has been very opinionated, from things including politics to things as little as the brand of ketchup we buy. As a result, I have become a very opinionated individual that can be very argumentative. On the plus side of being argumentative, I want to get into the career of law where this trait is needed. In addition to law, I have strong interests in numbers, music, and traveling. I feel these interests help to develop my character, as they influence the decisions I make compared those of others. Finally, I feel that I am most defined by my family. I am still living with my parents, and they pick and choose some of the things I can and can not do. These actions can influence my life experiences, changing my outlook on life, and the decisions I make.

2 comments:

  1. I think you would make a great lawyer in my opinion. I also agree with being most defined by family. You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write a lot

    ReplyDelete